Express Interest in Joining Big Data for Migration Alliance
The BD4M seeks to accelerate the responsible and ethical use of new data sources and innovative methodologies to inform migration policies and programmes.
BD4M is open to representatives from governments, international organizations and NGOs, the private sector, researchers and individual experts interested in contributing in various capacities to the mission of the Alliance.
Through this form, please share more information* about your individual or organizational work on big data and migration, and why you are interested in joining BD4M.
When you become a member of the Alliance, you will be able to:
- Find and connect with collaboration partners in different sectors
- Share your data innovation project with relevant stakeholders
- Learn and benefit from others’ experiences and practices
- Offer or request services and expertise in the area of data innovation for migration
- Get the latest news on the Alliance’s work and events and the opportunity to shape its agenda
- Contribute to improving policy making on migration through data
*The GovLab is committed to respecting your privacy and abides by all the practices and principles outlined by New York University in its Digital Privacy Statement. For more information, please review the full statement here: http://bit.ly/2U1Lvhi.